I am looking for
Experience Gen-Next Online Selling with Linio
Latin American DemographicsIf there is any racial or ethnic group that has had a profound impact on the world culture in every aspect in the last century, it has to be the Latinos more than anyone else. With a current population of nearly 35 million, Latin America is one of the most diverse and dynamic countries in the world. The predominant languages of Latin America are Spanish and Portuguese. It goes without saying that the entire business clan has explored the economic clout of the Latin Americans and this can be attributed to the increased buying power of the population. The region has a strong internet penetration rate with nearly 2.77 billion internet users as counted till date, which is approximately 66.7% of the total population of Latin America. No wonder, online businesses mount the performance charts par excellence in this region. So for an online Indian merchant seeking to create an impressive feat globally, Linio can be a really great platform to begin with.
Why opt for Linio?Global expansion is both daunting as well as rewarding. For a growth-minded online business owner seeking international exposure, investing in the right online marketplace is extremely significant. Some of the reasons why opting for Linio would be a matter of prudence for an online international seller are as following:
- Favourable opportunity: Ecommerce is supposedly one of the largest and fast growing opportunities in Latin America. As such, making a bet with one of the biggest Ecommerce platforms in Latin America that have been in operation for 4 years and has an expected 24% annual growth rate would definitely be a remarkable move for an online Indian merchant. Linio, in an attempt to overpower its competitors, allows all the registered sellers to come up with their quality products. This ensures a bigger clientele and higher customer retention for its portal.
- Wider reach: Having its presence in 8 different countries, Linio attracts nearly 50 million visitors per month. This ensures greater visibility to your products with Ecommerce buyers across 8 countries.
- Large product chest: Linio offers approximately over 3 million products in its catalogue. The large number of product assortments and SKUs makes way for a much better product catalogue. No wonder, it is acknowledged for having the biggest online catalogue in the entire region. The large product chest makes it quite evident why international sellers increasingly register themselves on the platform.
- Digital penetration: Nearly 140 million internet users access Linio on a regular basis. An impressive 4.5 million iOS and Android apps have been downloaded for Linio so far. Also, there are nearly 4 million Facebook fans subscribed to Linio’s official Facebook page. This gives a clear picture of the popularity of the platform that can be made use of.
- User friendly seller centre: Linio makes it easy and convenient to handle its seller centre. The interface is very user-friendly for navigation without too many complications.
- List of close competitors: Latin America being shaped by a maturing Ecommerce industry, Linio has a host of competitors. Some of these competitors worth mentioning are MercadoLibre, Dafiti, Iguma and Traetelo.