I am looking for
Influencer Marketing Will Bring Sales
What is influencer marketing, and how can the brand leverage it to its full potential?
- Find bloggers/Vloggers/youtube video makers who meet the brand’s target demographic.
- Brands should reach out to bloggers effectively and professionally so that both parties are happy with their upcoming partnership.
- Send the influencer a sample of your products.
- Tell the influencer to reach out to their audience. The audience will be excited to know their favorite blogger/vloggers’ experience with the product. The audience will also comment on the product and share their knowledge, which will help the brand get more feedback.
- Enjoy the results of a beautiful social media campaign.
After reading the above steps, the first question that comes to mind is how and where a brand can find an influencer and whether it has to be a celebrity?
BlogsOver the last few years, blogs have evolved from only text-based content to opinions and personal experience sharing. Audiences relate their life experience to that of bloggers, making them a viable option for influencer marketing. The advantages of choosing a blogger for influencer marketing are:
- Bloggers are more affordable than influencers from social marketing platforms
- They have a loyal fan base, as audiences specifically go to their site/page to see what they have posted.
- Brands can find bloggers for every niche, which might not be the case for other approaches.
- Storytelling is the key, and bloggers can influence their audience by showcasing beautiful content in an elegant style.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. Simple photos can considerably bring a product to life for others to see it in action.
- Brands can get massive reach, as it is one of the most popular social media platforms.
- It ensures a win-win partnership, as influencers can also increase their followers based on the brand’s niche
- Facebook is an old platform; the influencers have experience with the platform. Working with influencers on Facebook means working with an expert.
- If a brand already has a Facebook account, they can use it for more audience reach.
Over the past few years, Pinterest has established itself as an absolute must for any product-based brand. Brands are utilizing Pinterest to post beautiful content on the platform and reach the maximum possible customer base.
Videos are the most engaging form of content out there; it is noticed that people enjoy engaging videos from their favourite influencers. Brands should consider a video maker who is in alignment with the product base of the brand. For example, they should consider a sports enthusiast video maker if the brand’s main product base is shoes.
Advantages of Influencer marketing:
- Influencers will build trust as they have a loyal audience base, and their audience respects their judgment and choice. By sharing an influencer’s content, brands can gain audience attention with speed and efficiency.
- Influencers are now considered the core of inbound marketing for educating, and inspiring brands’ targeted audience.
- The main reason for opting influencer marketing is brand awareness. Influencers provide valuable content that can increase a brand’s social media presence while ensuring both parties’ reputation.
- Influencers can create great content that is related to the brand. The audience will be engaged by how influencers produce the content, which will increase brand reach and customer base.
Brands should consider influencer marketing as an addition to their current marketing practices. Through relevant influencers, the brand’s content is presented in front of social users interested in their niche. Brands should understand that influencers should amplify a brand’s efforts, not compete with them!